Auto Technician, Used Car Reconditioning
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and standards (i.e. brake pads, rotors, alignments, etc.)
- Auto techs / automotive technicians perform used car checklists to identify what repairs need to be made
- Service techs provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Automotive technicians inspect and test used vehicles, recording findings, and making necessary repairs.
- Work on Quick Lane facility repairs as needed
As a Used Car Reconditioning Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- At least 3 years of previous automotive technician experience in an aftermarket or independent shop environment
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
About Our Dealership:
Forty years after his first sale, Ken Crowley and his team at Crowley Auto Group continue to make customers happy. Today, the auto group is a leading Connecticut dealer of foreign and domestic manufacturers, including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, KIA, Nissan, RAM Trucks and recreational vehicles including Winnebago, Regency and Keystone; and a full line of commercial trucks.
- Health / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Been in business 49 years
- Up to $20/hr based on experience
Join our winning automotive technician service team apply today