Technician - RV & Truck
Crowley RV is looking for Qualified Technicians to join their busy service department! Whether you're a recent technical school graduate or an experienced RV'er, we offer a chance to kick-start your career in automotive repair!
• Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documentation
• Perform New Owner Orientation when needed.
• Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
• Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly
• Install accessories, and vehicle upfits on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer
• Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
• Must possess 1 year of automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training
• Experience can include oil changes basic maintenance or minor repair work
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Paid Vacation and Personal Time
401K Retirement plan
Medical and Dental Plans
Employee purchase programs